Become a Member, or Renew Your Membership
As a member of NAMI, you are part of America’s largest grassroots organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with serious mental illness.
NAMI Cobb is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization. “The American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), the nation’s leading charity watchdog, awarded NAMI an A+ for it’s cost-effective charitable spending and fundraising practices.” NAMI is certified by the National BBB Better Business Bureau as meeting accountability standards.
Joining or renewing on our site is a simple, but multi-step process:
1. Please fill out the form below and click the Join NAMI button below to provide us with your name and contact information.
2. On the next page, click Join/Renew Now.
3. On the subsequent page, fill in the amount to be charged to your credit card for your membership, $35 or $3. Click Submit.
4. Fill in your information on the credit card interface. A printable receipt will appear afterwards.
Or open, download and print this NAMI-Cobb Membership Form.
Return form to email@example.com, or call 770-966-5025 for membership help.
NAMI Cobb Affiliate offers:
- Education through attending NAMI Cobb Affiliate monthly meetings
- Fellowship and support from your fellow members
- Opportunity to share your thoughts, successes, and information through the monthly newsletter
- Opportunity to get involved as an advocate through fundraisers and by joining a committee
NAMI membership in Georgia includes:
- Statewide Help line: 1-800-728-1052
- Family to Family educational and support classes
- Visions for Tomorrow (family education and support for young families)
- Brochures, information, telephone counseling about treatment choices
- Referrals to community services
AND includes: Membership in NAMI [National Alliance for Mental Illness]:
- Connections to National Education Conferences, Training, Advocacy Programs and much more.