The NAMI National Convention which was held virtually in July is now available to view online! While the convention may officially be over, NAMICon 2020 LIVE has just begun! Plenary session presentations and workshops are now available to view at no charge on demand until August 23, 2020. To access, visit www.namiconvirtual.org and enter the password: nami2020, then click on the schedule. more » Read More
- Free Mindfulness Sessions every Wednesday at 1 PM through the end of July
- July is National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- NAMI Cobb Virtual Education Meeting: June 18th, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- Join NAMI Cobb for our 18th NAMI Walks event!
- NAMI’s Statement On Recent Racist Incidents and Mental Health Resources for African Americans