“SMYRNA, GA — Legislation to create a special license plate that would honor those recovering from addictions and mental health challenges, as well as allies and professionals, was introduced by State Representative Erick Allen (D-Smyrna). It will create awareness on the “power of recovery,” he announced Friday.
House Bill 326 would create the “Georgia Recovers” license plate for Georgians who have an interest in supporting recovery from substance abuse disorders and mental illness to demonstrate that Read More
- Registration is open for NAMI Cobb Family-to-Family class!
- Tuesday, January 28th, 2020: National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder
- Faith and Story Event: Mental Health and the Church
- Education Meeting: Thursday, February 20th, 2020, Jane Nowak of Southbridge Advisors
- Support Groups will NOT meet on Monday, January 20th, 2020.