As a member of NAMI, you are part of America’s largest grassroots organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with serious mental illness.
NAMI Cobb is a 501.c.3 Charitable Organization. “The American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), the nation’s leading charity watchdog, awarded NAMI an A+ for it’s cost-effective charitable spending and fundraising practices.” NAMI is certified by the National BBB Better Business Bureau as meeting accountability standards.
Joining or renewing on our site is a simple, but multi-step process:
1. Please fill out the form below and click the Join NAMI button below to provide us with your name and contact information.
2. On the next page, click Join Now.
3. On the next page, fill in the amount to be charged to your credit card for your membership, $35 or $3. Click Submit.
4. Fill in your information on the credit card interface. A printable receipt will appear afterwards.
Or open, download and print this NAMI-Cobb Membership Form.
Return form to email@example.com, or call 770-966-5025 for membership help.
NAMI Cobb Affiliate offers:
- Education through attending NAMI Cobb Affiliate monthly meetings
- Fellowship and support from your fellow members
- Opportunity to share your thoughts, successes, and information through the monthly newsletter
- Opportunity to get involved as an advocate through fundraisers and by joining a committee
NAMI membership in Georgia includes:
- Statewide Help line: 1-800-728-1052
- Family to Family educational and support classes
- Visions for Tomorrow (family education and support for young families)
- Brochures, information, telephone counseling about treatment choices
- Referrals to community services
AND includes: Membership in NAMI [National Alliance for Mental Illness]:
- Connections to National Education Conferences, Training, Advocacy Programs and much more.