As a member of NAMI, you are part of America’s largest grassroots organization dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with serious mental illness. Please fill out the form and click the Donate button below to start or renew your membership.
NAMI Cobb is a 501.c.3 Charitable Organization. “The American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), the nation’s leading charity watchdog, awarded NAMI an A+ for it’s cost-effective charitable spending and fundraising practices.” NAMI is certified by the National BBB Better Business Bureau as meeting accountability standards.
Or open, download and print this NAMI-Cobb Membership Form.
Return form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 770-966-5025 for membership help.
NAMI membership in Georgia includes:
- Statewide Help line: 1-800-728-1052
- Family to Family educational and support classes
- Visions for Tomorrow (family education and support for young families)
- Brochures, information, telephone counseling about treatment choices
- Referrals to community services
NAMI Cobb Affiliate offers:
- Education through attending NAMI Cobb Affiliate monthly meetings
- Fellowship and support from your fellow members
- Opportunity to share your thoughts, successes, and information through the monthly newsletter
- Opportunity to get involved as an advocate through fundraisers and by joining a committee