2151 Peachford Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30338
Peachford Hospital is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Counselors are on call to help diagnose and treat mental illness and chemical dependency.
Appointments can be made for the same day and we also accept walk-in appointments.
If you are in need of treatment or just have a question you can call our representative at 1-770-455-3200 anytime.
3995 South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Phone: (770) 434-4567 (800) 329-9775
Referral & Admission
For more information on Ridgeview’s programs and services, admission, or referral to a therapist or physician, call the Ridgeview Access Center, (770) 434-4567 or 1(800) 329-9775. Our Access Center Staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to respond to calls or walk-in inquires. Referral sources may contact the Access Center directly to refer someone for a free assessment or hospital admission. Please click on the following link to access the Referral Source Information Sheet. Follow the instructions on the form and fax directly to our Access Center. Please do not scan and email this information. If you prefer to phone the Access Center, you may do so by calling the number below and providing the information requested on the form.
Ridgeview offers free assessment and referral services. For more information, call (770) 434-4567 or 1 (800) 329-9775. Counseling staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WellStar Behavioral Health
WellStar Behavioral Health provides a variety of services designed to assist the individual needs of each patient.
- WellStar Behavioral Health Resource Team responds to psychiatric emergencies in all four WellStar Emergency Departments – Cobb, Douglas, Kennestone, and Paulding. Licensed Mental Health Professionals complete comprehensive, face to face, Mental Health Assessments in our Emergency Departments. WellStar’s Behavioral Health Call Center also has Licensed Mental Health Professionals available 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer crisis calls and provide telephonic guidance. Therapists assist with providing referral information, discussing treatment options or provide empathetic listening to assist each individual with their unique needs.
Phone:770-732-3789 – 24/7 Call Center
- WellStar Behavioral Health Adult Inpatient Services provides short-term adult inpatient stabilization for Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
- Outpatient Counseling Services offers adult services including, Outpatient Counseling Groups, Intensive Outpatient Programs, Partial Hospitalization Programs, Workshops & Seminars, and Professional Development.
- Health Psychology focuses on disease prevention, the treatment of health problems through behavior modification, the promotion of health, and the identification of psychological and social causes of illness and disease.
- Alcoholism, Chemical dependence and other addictions
- Dual diagnosis groups (for people with both psychiatric and addictive disorders)
- Mood Disorders such as Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders such as Panic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Family and relationship issues
- Work issues
- Age-related issues
- Communication skills
- Psycho education groups
- Trauma, abuse, and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychotic Disorders such as Schizophrenia
Questions about admissions or potential treatment at Skyland Trail
The quickest way to get answers to your questions is to call us directly at 866-528-9593 Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. You also may provide your contact information below. Please indicate if you would like a phone call or a packet of information sent by U.S. mail. We will keep your name and contact information confidential. If you prefer you may provide your first name only. Please click here to see our admissions criteria.
Financial Services Phone:
1961 North Druid Hills Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30329
Financial Services Fax: