- Mental Illness can affect persons of any age, race, religion or socioeconomic status.
- One in four American adults experiences an episode of mental illness per year.
- Individuals, both diagnosed and undiagnosed, with mental illness are those around us – our neighbors, our friends, family and co-workers.
- Four million children and adolescents in this country suffer from a serious mental disorder that causes significant functional impairments at home, at school and with peers.
- Mental health disorders account for more disability that any other illness, including cancer and heart disease reports the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
What Is Mental Illness Fact Sheet
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
Mental Health And The Workplace
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
What Is Panic Disorder?
Depression And Suicide Facts For Older Adults